Building on the success so far here are the proposed next steps of the SYREC Social Care Integration Workstream.
Covid - Resilience Networks/Psychological support with social care partners
ED&I – NHSE/Place
- Continue widening participation
- Continuation of Place based Lead Engagement – ‘Spotlight on the Ground’. Strategic dovetailing/provision to workforce/Identifications of unwarranted differences
- ACP Care Home Candidates Support
- ACP Care Home - Research
- Health Placements within Social Care
- New Roles – Exploration of Carer Associate
- Health and Social Care Academies – Local college based – SIM Centres
CASS Career Pathways Partnerships - Schools Engagement/ Community/DWP
Volunteering – work experience route
Have a question about the next steps of Social Care Integration? Ask here.