Care and support staff career pathway:
Currently most staff are recruited to a single organisation. The SYREC provides an opportunity to develop more innovative careers across sectors with some early work in Doncaster Place to learn from and build upon.
The underpinning themes include:
- Understand the LWAB priorities and how these link with development for CASS
- Understand opportunities available and delivered in NHS Trusts/Local Authority/independent care providers
- Understand and share information on funding opportunities, changes to funding and the impact of changes
- Provide a forum for collaborative bidding to support the Health and Social Care Career Pathway
- Provide a repository for tools, information, business templates, fliers and sharing of best practice Identify opportunities to address barriers for this work-stream
- Focus on hard to reach/hard to engage groups of staff/organisations through workforce development initiatives.
- Partner with education and employers engaging with training and education opportunities
- Regional plan template