Skills for Care’s FREE virtual, half day ‘Roadshows’ South Yorkshire | 27 January 2021
Please note: Places are limited despite the roadshows being delivered virtually (by Zoom), so please ensure you book your place as soon as possible. Places are restricted to no more than two people per organisation.
You’re invited to Skills for Care South Yorkshire virtual interactive roadshow, where social care employers can meet and interact with their peers, share ideas and best practice.
The roadshows are aimed at:
Managers, deputy managers, workforce learning and development leads of any social care provider service, as well as individual / direct employers. (Please note: the roadshows aren’t suitable for learning providers.)
By attending the road show you'll:
- learn about the latest developments in the sector and how to support your workforce’s learning and development
- gain guidance on how to meet the Care Quality Commission’s (CQC) new approach to inspections
- find out how Skills for Care can support you, particularly in today’s challenging environment.
What to expect
There will be interactive information sharing sessions on:
- supporting you with values-based recruitment and retention
- managing staff Induction, ongoing training and assessment of competence
- CQC’s new approach to Inspections and enabling effective workforce risk assessments.